Spray Ground reopening this Saturday, July 11
The Park District is excited to announce that, in cooperation with the State of Illinois’ Restore Illinois Plan, The Hub’s Spray Ground will reopen Saturday, July 11 for 2 hour timeslots.
- No more than 30 people will be allowed in the spray ground at a time.
- Fee is $6R/$8NR (Children under 2 are free). Reservations must be made for each person, ages 2 and over, who will be at the spray ground.
- After the two hour time slot, participants will be asked to leave so staff can disinfect the lounge chairs, features and touchpoints.
Payment is due at time of reservation. Pool passes will not be valid as they are either being rolled over to 2021 or refunded. Time blocks will be available for reservation 7 days in advance.
Health and Safety Protocols
- All participants will be required to wear face coverings when not engaged in swimming activities (per IDPH guidelines). Everyone age 2 and over must have a face covering on to enter and will need to wear their face covering if they are not on the blue pad of the spray ground (engaged in water activity).
- All spray ground participants must abide by all social distance guidelines and be at least 6 feet from another person that doesn’t live in their household
- Frequent hand washing and usage of hand sanitizer is encouraged
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, or trouble breathing, or tested positive within the last 14 days, you will not be allowed to participate
The Hub’s miniature golf and batting cages are already open, no reservation needed. Visit The Hub’s web page to learn more about our updated guidelines and procedures.
Questions about registering? Contact Programs/Registration through our Contact Page.