Thanks for a great Summer 2019! Check in early 2020 for pool rates.
2019 Pool Pass Rates
|Resident Individual Regular Season Rate (Beginning May 25)||$67|
|Non-Resident Individual Rate||$117|
What You Need to Know About Pool Memberships
- Anyone 3 and over must present a current Pool Membership photo ID or pay the daily admission fee to enter the pool.
- Pool Memberships are non-transferable and are for the exclusive use of the person to whom it was issued at the time of purchase. Violation of this policy automatically revokes the privileges extended.
- There is a $10 per card fee to replace lost or misplaced ID's.
2019 Pool Punch Card Rates
|20 Swims Resident Family/Individual||$100|
|20 Swims Resident Seniors (65 yrs.+)||$80|
|20 Swims Non-Resident||$160|
|10 Swims Resident Family/Individual||$50|
|10 Swims Resident Seniors (65 yrs.+)||$40|
|10 Swims Non-Resident||$80|
Punch Cards can be purchased at Wager Community Center, East End Pool or Smalley Pool. By purchasing a Punch Card, you will have access to East End Pool, Norman P. Smalley Pool, and the Spray Ground at The Hub.
What You Need to Know About Punch Cards
- One punch must be used for each person 3 years and older entering the facility.
- Swimmers can leave and return to a facility the same day by getting their hand stamped upon leaving.
- Punch Cards are only valid during the year purchased.
- The Elmhurst Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen Punch Cards. PUNCH CARDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
2019 Daily Admission Rates
|Tot (2 and under)||Free||Free|
|Youth (3-15 yrs.)||$7||$9|
|Adult (16-64 yrs.)||$8||$11|
|Senior (65+ yrs.)||$6||$9|