Thanks for a great 2017 summer season! Admission fees for 2018 will be available in Spring 2018!
Look for 2018 Pool Membership Rates in Spring 2018.
What You Need to Know About Pool Memberships
- Anyone 3 and over must present a current Pool Membership photo ID or pay the daily admission fee to enter the pool.
- Pool Memberships are non-transferable and are for the exclusive use of the person to whom it was issued at the time of purchase. Violation of this policy automatically revokes the privileges extended.
- There is a $10 per card fee to replace lost or misplaced ID's.
Punch Cards Rates
Look for 2018 Punch Card Rates in Spring 2018.
What You Need to Know About Punch Cards
- One punch must be used for each person 3 years and older entering the facility.
- There is a $1.00/per punch additional charge each time someone under 65 years old uses a Senior Punch Card.
- Swimmers can leave and return to a facility the same day by getting their hand stamped upon leaving.
- Punch Cards are only valid during the year purchased. Punch cards can only be purchased by residents.
- The Elmhurst Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen Punch Cards. PUNCH CARDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Daily Admission Rates
Look for 2018 Daily Admission Rates in Spring 2018.