2018 Pool Memberships
Discounted resident rates available beginning Saturday, February 24, 2018! Purchase before May 25, 2018 at 9 p.m. Purchase online here.
|Individual Resident Rate Before May 25, 2018||$45|
|Individual Resident Rate After May 25, 2018||$65|
|Non-Resident Individual Rate||$115|
What You Need to Know About Pool Memberships
- Anyone 3 and over must present a current Pool Membership photo ID or pay the daily admission fee to enter the pool.
- Pool Memberships are non-transferable and are for the exclusive use of the person to whom it was issued at the time of purchase. Violation of this policy automatically revokes the privileges extended.
- There is a $10 per card fee to replace lost or misplaced ID's.
2018 Punch Cards Rates
|20 Swims Family/Individual||$99|
|20 Swims Seniors (65 yrs.+)||$80|
What You Need to Know About Punch Cards
- One punch must be used for each person 3 years and older entering the facility.
- There is a $1.00/per punch additional charge each time someone under 65 years old uses a Senior Punch Card.
- Swimmers can leave and return to a facility the same day by getting their hand stamped upon leaving.
- Punch Cards are only valid during the year purchased. Punch cards can only be purchased by residents.
- The Elmhurst Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen Punch Cards. PUNCH CARDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
2018 Daily Admission Rates
|Tot (2 and under)||Free||Free|
|Youth (3-15 yrs.)||$7.00||$9.00|
|Adult (16-64 yrs.)||$8.00||$11.00|
|Senior (65+ yrs.)||$6.00||$9.00|