Bring your camp, school, or any other kind of group to East End and Norman P. Smalley Pools! Every group is required to have their participants swim tested. These free assessments are administered onsite by pool staff. Each facility has designated swim areas for proficient swimmers as well as weaker/non-swimmers. Participants who do not successfully complete the assessment will only be limited to certain areas, must wear a wristband and must wear a fitted lifejacket when they are in or by the pool. A limited number of Coast Guard approved lifejackets in a variety of sizes are available at each facility for patron use. Patrons are permitted to bring their own lifejackets, however they must be Coast Guard approved.
- Group reservations can be booked Sunday-Saturday at the following times:
- East End Pool: 12:30-5:00 p.m.
- Norman P. Smalley Pool: Noon-5:00 p.m.
- Group size is limited to 200 people.
- Deposit is $50. This amount will be deducted from the total amount due on the date of the groups outing.
- Certificate of Insurance listing the Elmhurst Park District as Additionally Insured required with deposit and signed contract (unless agency is a PDRMA member).
- All groups must provide proper “group leader to participant” ratios at all times. Group leaders must keep their group in the same area of the pool. Failure to provide adequate supervision and comply with pool rules may result in loss of pool use privileges for that day. Safety ratios are as follows:
- Children 6 years and younger = 1 adult to every 5 children
- Children 6 years and older = 1 adult for every 8 children
Please Note: For every ten campers, one supervising staff admission will be waived.
To book a group outing, please fill out a Group Outing Application and email it to aquatics [at] epd.org or return it to the Wagner Community Center.
Group Outings must be booked at least two weeks prior to your requested date.
For more information call (630) 993-4724 or email aquatics [at] epd.org.