Child Care at Kids Plus
Kids Plus at Courts Plus is a supervised child care service for ages 1-10 provided to those working out at Courts Plus. The goal of Kids Plus is to provide a safe, fun, and creative play environment for every child.
Hours and Fees
Monthly Plan: Members can choose to pay $20 per child each month for unlimited visits to Kids Plus child care. Stop by the Courts Plus Service Desk or call (630) 833-5064 to update your membership.
Members and non-members also have the option of paying per session. That rate is $6 per child for members/$7 per child for non-members.
Reservations are recommended, but drop-ins are accepted, based upon availability. Registration closes at 5 p.m. the day before.
|Monday-Friday||8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
Current Safety Guidelines
- Good staff to child ratio
- Cleaning and sanitizing all equipment used
- Masks optional for ages 2 years and older
- Shoes & socks are required for all children inside Kids Plus.
- Parents or guardians must remain in Courts Plus while their child is at Kids Plus
- No outside food, candy, or gum. Staff will not feed children any meals or snacks.
- If a child is upset or unruly we will allow a 15-minute adjustment period and then page their parent or guardian if needed.
- Courts Plus reserves the right to not accept any child who has symptoms of illness. If a child becomes ill while in Kids Plus their parent or guardian will be asked to take him/her home.
- Children must have a clean diaper before dropping off. Kids Plus staff will not change diapers. Parents will be paged, if necessary, for this purpose.
- Two hour time limit per visit.
- Only the person dropping the child off will be permitted to pick the child up.
Please note: On your first visit, you will be asked to fill out a short child information form to keep on file for future visits.