The Skate Park located in York Commons Park, features a variety of obstacles to challenge both beginners and experts alike and is available free of charge 365 days a week from sunrise to sunset - weather permitting.
- Ten Ramps
- Two Rails
- Half Pipe
- Skate Bench
Skate Park Rules
The Skate Park is unsupervised and Skaters skate at their own risk. Skating is a high risk activity and can result in severe injury.
- All skaters are required to wear the following safety equipment at all times: helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards.
- Bikers are required to wear all of the above except wrist guards.
- Use of facility is prohibited after 11:00 p.m.
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food, drink, and gum must be consumed outside of the Skate Park
- Drugs and alcohol are prohibited
- Smoking is not allowed at any time.
- Appropriate language and behavior are required at all times (i.e. be courteous to others; no swearing or fighting).
- No tagging, graffiti, or stickers are allowed
- Skating in wet conditions is prohibited
- Observe skate etiquette to keep this a safe program for all.
- Broken equipment or unsafe conditions should be reported to the Park District office at 375 W. First Street, or call (630) 993-8900.
- This skate park was built for the enjoyment of the community. Please respect and follow the rules for your safety and the safety of others. Keep the park safe; it belongs to you!