Courts Plus is partially open at this time. Visit the Courts Plus website for updates on reopening during COVID-19.
Courts Plus is a community facility, owned and operated by the Elmhurst Park District. The two-floor facility offers a full array of workout options, including:
- Four-lane indoor running/walking track
- Free weight training
- Exercise equipment
- A five-lane indoor lap and exercise pool
- Six indoor tennis courts
- Three indoor courts for racquetball, wallyball, handball, and two-on-two basketball
- Group exercise studios
- Whirlpool, sauna and steam rooms
Currently suspended operations due to COVID-19:
- Climbing Wall
- Personal Training
- Party and Rental packages
Courts Plus offers a variety of membership options.