Summer Sand Volleyball League information now available! See below for details.
Thank you for your interest in the Elmhurst Park District's Adult Athletics programs. We offer a variety of recreational and competitive league options year-round! Take a look below for details of each current and upcoming league. For additional information, please email our Adult Sports Leagues Supervisor or call (630) 993-8980.
Interested in playing in a league but don't have a team? Put your name on our Free Agent List. This is available to all captains looking for extra players.
Spring 2021 Softball - Registration now closed
- Tuesday, February 16, 2021 - Registration Opens
- Tuesday, March 2 - Last day to receive early-bird discount
- Monday, April 12 - Last day to register
- Wednesday, April 21 - Schedules available online
- Monday, April 26 - Leagues begin, packet pick-up will be on site at the first night games
Reminders & Updates for 2021
- Updated COVID-19 Guidelines
- To help streamline sanitizing dugouts and bleachers we ask that teams who are showing up for the next game wait along the outfield fence until the current game is finished. We still have to follow the less than 50 participants in one area.
- For teams involved in the current game, once it ends, exit the dugout and bleachers as quickly and efficiently as possible to decrease downtime between games.
- Mask mandates will be enforced according to CDC/IDPH guidelines.
- Spectators should bring their own seating as they are asked to sit along the foul line fence, NOT near the dugout or the bleachers.
Summer 2021 Co-Rec Sand Volleyball - Registration open through May 14
- Monday, April 5, 2021 - Registration Opens
- Friday, May 14 - Last day to register teams (based on availability)
- Wednesday, May 26 - League schedules available
- Tuesday, June 1 - Leagues begin
The Elmhurst Park District takes safety very seriously. As with any active sport or recreation, injuries can take place. Please see the following information related to concussions.