The traditional summer Ultimate Sports Camp has been cancelled this summer due to COVID-19. During Phase 4 we are excited to offer Sports Camp 2020 beginning July 13!
Welcome to Sports Camp 2020
Sports Camp 2020 will emphasize skill development and fundamental knowledge of various sports. In addition to the classics of soccer, baseball and basketball, campers will have the chance to experience other unique sports. Please read the Parent Handbook, we will be strictly adhering to the Illinois Department of Health safety guidelines. Sports Camp 2020 will be held outdoors as much as possible. Masks and hand sanitizer will be incorporated into the day as recommended by the IDPH.
- Ages: 6.5-10 (as of June 1)
- Fee: $90 for residents/$108 for non-residents per two week session.
- Location: 155 E. St. Charles Rd (Formerly Redeemer)
- Campers must be signed in and out by an adult.
- Morning sign in begins at 8:45 a.m. Camp will start promptly at 9:00 a.m. We will not accept a camper after 9:00 a.m.
- The deadline for camp registration, withdrawals and changes is 9 a.m. on Monday the week before each two week session begins.
Campers: What to Bring
- Face Covering: All campers will be required to bring and wear a face covering when social distancing measures cannot be obtained. Participants will be expected to come to camp with a mask.
- Bag: All campers should have a bag that is clearly labeled with their name.
- Water bottles: All water bottles should be reusable and clearly labeled with camper's name.
- Water: Campers should bring plenty of water - water fountains will not be available.
Please login to your Elmhurst Park District account prior to registering. If you do not remember your password, click “forgot password” to create a new one.
- June 30 at 8 a.m.: Resident registration
- July 2 at 8 a.m.: Non-resident registration
The Elmhurst Park District takes safety very seriously. As with any active sport or recreation, injuries can take place. Please see the following information related to concussions.