Rec Station is a cooperative program between the Elmhurst Park District and School District #205 for kindergarten through fifth graders needing before and after school care in a supervised setting right in the child's school. The Park District is following recommendations from IDPH Health Guidance for Schools as the State of Illinois has adopted the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) updated Guidance for COVID-19 Prevention in K-12 schools. District #205 and the Elmhurst Park District are committed to providing quality care for your child, working together to make the school day care transition easy and fun.
Rec Station is relaxed and recreational in nature, providing a safe and fun environment. The experienced staff plans daily activities, including arts and crafts, indoor/outdoor gross motor activities, large and small group games, in addition to afternoon quiet time for homework.
The program is held daily, Monday-Friday, 7-8 a.m. and 3-6 p.m.
What to Bring:
- FACE COVERING: ALL individuals entering the school will need to wear a face covering. Children will be required to wear a face covering at all times indoors unless they are drinking or eating. In addition, the Park District is adhering to the CDC recommendation that people who are not fully vaccinated wear a mask in crowded outdoor settings or during activities that involve sustained close contact with other people who are not fully vaccinated, especially in communities with substantial to high transmission.
- SNACK: PM Rec Station students will need to bring their own snack and drink. Snack time is only for PM Rec Station. Staff will not be able to assist with opening any food or drink packaging.
Fee: A total of nine monthly installment payments with credit card auto-pay.
- AM Rec Station - $150 monthly installments
- PM Rec Station - $315 monthly installments
- $50 Non-refundable registration fee per child
|Conrad Fischer School | 888 N. Wilson Ave.||Hawthorne School | 145 Arthur Ave.|
|Edison School | 246 Fair Ave.||Jackson School | 925 Swain Ave.|
|Emerson School | 400 N. West Ave.||Jefferson School | 360 E. Crescent Ave.|
|Field School | 295 Emroy Ave.||Bryan Middle School | 111 W Butterfield Rd|