Park District users must verify their account in ActiveNet
Elmhurst Park District is getting ready to launch its new registration software, ActiveNet. It will be used for program registration, pass memberships and facility reservations. The first registration date that will take place in the new software is December 9 at 8 am for programs featured in the Winter Brochure.
Ways to Register
- Online: Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We accept Visa, Mastercard or Discover card.
- Registration Form: A completed Registration Form, along with payment can be dropped off or mailed to Wagner Community Center or Courts Plus.
- In-Person: Available at Wagner Community Center and Courts Plus.
Cancellations, Refund Requests
The Elmhurst Park District is committed to providing the highest quality recreation activities, events, and programs. If a person is not completely satisfied with a Park District class, program, or activity due to circumstances under the Park District's control, the District will arrange for the person to repeat the class at no charge, receive credit toward another program, or receive a refund.
Programs are made available in our quarterly brochures. Brochures are available online each season or you can request a print version of the brochure be mailed to your address. Print versions are also available at Park District facilities, while supplies last.
- Winter 2024 Brochure - available November 28, 2023. Registration opens December 9 at 8 am.
- Spring 2024 Brochure - available January 26, 2024.
- Summer 2024 Brochure - available April 19, 2024.
A resident is defined as an individual living at an address or a property owner within the Park District boundaries. If you are unsure, please check your tax bill. In order to receive resident rates, proof of residency must be provided at either the Wagner Community Center or Courts Plus locations. Once verified, your account will be updated to resident. Residency should be emailed to registration [@] epd.org (registration[at]epd[dot]org).
Proof of residency must include one of the following:
- Utility bill for the household such as gas, electric, water or waste removal
- Lease or Home Bill of Sale for that address with your name listed
- Tax bill with Elmhurst Park District listed
For more information, please contact the Wagner Community Center at (630) 993-8900 or email registration [@] epd.org (registration[at]epd[dot]org).
Note: Elmhurst Park District will be switching to ActiveNet Registration beginning with Winter 2024 Registration. Learn more.
The Elmhurst Park District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion or disability in employment, treatment of visitors and users, use of parks and facilities, or admission to and participation in programs and activities of the District in compliance with the Illinois Human Rights Act, Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as amended, Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and the State of Illinois and U.S. Constitution.
For information concerning rights and provisions under ADA or to inform us of program, facility or service inaccessibility, please call the compliance officer at (630) 993-8915. We invite any resident with a special need to contact us upon registration so a smooth inclusion may occur.