Special and Monthly Events
Each month, seniors can look forward to themed luncheons and fun events, like Bingo and Trivia.
The Park District offers programs that focus on the health and wellness of the senior community, including Chair Yoga, Line Dancing and T'ai Chi for Health.
Weekly Activities at KRC
Mary E. Kies Recreation Center, located in Centennial Park, hosts weekly drop-in activities, including pinochle, quilting club and duplicate bridge.
KRC Membership - Fun for ages 62+
Mary E. Kies Recreation Center Membership includes:
- FREE participation in Bingo (Prize for your birthday month)
- The Centennial Connection newsletter mailed to your home
- Phone registration for KRC programs
- Discounted member pricing on monthly luncheon fees
- 2023 Fee: $30 Residents/$40 Non-Residents
Adults, Seniors, Trips and Garden Plots