In accordance with the State of Illinois’ Restore Illinois Plan and in order to try to ensure the safety and well being of our members, we are pleased to announce we will be opening the Courts Plus fitness floor to members on Monday, July 13 for 60-minute time slots. Membership dues will still not be charged at this time.
The indoor pool and locker rooms will reopen on Monday, July 27.
- Online pre-registration only at $5 per 60-minute time slot
- Equipment will be socially distanced on the fitness floor at minimum of 6 feet
- Members and staff are to wear a face covering in the facility at all times except while working out as long as a minimum of 6 foot social distance can be maintained
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
- Each member will receive their own towel and sanitizer spray bottle
- Numerous hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected every hour
- Fitness equipment will be wiped down with disinfectant after every time slot
- Weekdays will have a mid-afternoon deep cleaning period for thorough disinfecting and air exchanges
Book a Time Beginning Wednesday, July 8
- Registration for the fitness floor will open, Wednesday, July 8 at 8 a.m. Once registration is open, click 'Reserve Your Workout Time'
- Choose your time slot
- Reservations close one hour prior to time slot
- Reservations are for fitness floor equipment use only
- No refunds of cancellations will be permitted
- Pool registration will open July 22
- When registering for time slots, your user name is the email at which you receive Courts Plus emails. If you do not remember your password, click “forgot password” to create a new one. All Courts Plus members have an online account.
When You Arrive
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your time slot
- Come dressed in your workout attire since locker rooms are not available (they will reopen on July 27)
- Follow the signage and check-in at the front desk
- All members will need to vacate the fitness areas immediately at the end of their time slot so staff can clean equipment before the next group enters
- Childcare is not available
- Please refrain from coming to the facility if you are experiencing the following symptoms: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell (this is taken from the DCEO guidelines).
- Water fountains will be available via water bottle filler only
Beyond the Fitness Floor
- Outdoor Group Exercise programs will continue to run during this time
- Virtual Exercise opportunities are also available through our YouTube Channel