Rainout Line Weather Cancellations
Find out about weather delays or facility closings before leaving home or while on the go!
You can receive weather cancellation or facility closure information by text, email, smartphone app or by checking this page. Participants will not receive an e-mail or telephone call for District-wide closings. Click on the activity, facility name or special announcement located below to view details regarding the current status of programs, events and facilities.
- Download the free Rainout Line App for iPhone or Android.
- Once you've downloaded the app, search for “Elmhurst Park District” — click the star to the right.
- On the next screen, click the stars next to the events/programs/facilities you want to be notified about.
- Manage your text and/or email subscriptions by selecting the activity and facility categories, and establishing the length of time you want to receive notifications.
- Bookmark this page and return to it at any time.
4. Hotline Number
- Call our Rainout Hotline Number at (630) 333-9594
The Elmhurst Park District makes independent decisions for its facilities and does not necessarily follow the decisions of other local government bodies. Decisions are made based on conditions relevant to District offerings and for the safety of its participants. (For example: preschool programs, sled hills and senior programs may run despite an instance of District 205 schools being closed).