For the most up to date information please see our COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions page.
Is my program/event being refunded?
Currently, all programs are on hold. We are working on plans to reschedule or cancel, and we will process credits and refunds when facilities reopen.
All paid events that were scheduled to take place during the closure, including Adult Egg Hunt and Mother Son Dance, will be refunded automatically at this time. You do not need to request a refund.
I have automatic billing for my program. Is that still being billed?
Rec Station, Sunbeams & Rainbows, and other programs with automatic billing will NOT be charged or billed during the closure. All automatic billings and payments are suspended until we reopen.
I have a Courts Plus Membership. Am I still being charged during the closure?
Courts Plus members who have paid in full will have their membership extended for the length of the closure. For example; if we are closed for 3 weeks you will have a 3 week extension on your membership. Members who are on installment billing will not be charged during the closure. Accounts will be adjusted accordingly when facilities reopen and billing resumes.
What events are cancelled?:
- Bridal Party at Wilder Mansion (April 2) - CANCELED
- Adult Egg Hunt (April 4) – CANCELED
- Flashlight Egg Hunt (April 9) - CANCELED
- Courts Plus Blood Drive (April 11) - RESCHEDULED
- Egg Scramble (April 11) – CANCELED
- Doggie Eggstravaganza (April 11) – CANCELED
- Mother Son Dance (April 17) - CANCELED
- Wedding Décor Resale Shop at Wilder Mansion (April 18) – CANCELED
- Courts Plus Health & Wellness Fair (April 18) – CANCELED
- Earth Day Clean Up Day (April 22) - CANCELED
- The Abbey Festival Italiano (April 24) – CANCELED
- Sugar Creek Golf Course Spring Fling Scramble (April 25) – CANCELED
- Art in Wilder Park (May 2-3) - CANCELED
I had a facility rental for this April, what do I do?
We are currently working with facility rentals through May 15. If your party has been scheduled during this time we will be happy to refund or reschedule your event without a cancellation or rescheduling fee.
Will I still be able to reserve a picnic area this spring?
Picnic Area Rentals are currently unavailable through the end of May.
Are the parks open?
Yes. The parks are open for biking, running and walking, as long as visitors maintain social distancing. Do not congregate in large groups.
Can we play on the playgrounds?
No. The playgrounds have been roped off with caution tape and closed for play at this time.
I had a Tax Prep appointment, is that cancelled?
All in-person AARP events and activities are cancelled until June 1, 2020, as we continue our precautions against the COVID-19 Coronavirus. This includes Tax appointments at The Abbey.
At this time we are waiting for information from AARP in regards to when they will resume programs and if they will making up any of the missed courses and tax prep appointments. Please check epd.org about news and updates regarding programming, which will be posted there as they are made available.
When is 2020-2021 Rec Station registration?
Registration for 2020-2021 Rec Station, which was to take place April 1, is postponed until further notice. Information about the new date will be posted on epd.org when it becomes available.
Please continue to check this website and our Facebook page during this time for the most up-to-date information on our events and programming. You can also sign-up for our newsletter to get the latest updates sent to your inbox.
Are Adult Sports Leagues cancelled?
Spring Soccer has been cancelled. The tentative schedule for Softball Leagues is:
- February 18 - Registration Opens
- April 27 - Last day to register
- After the registration deadline on April 27 there will be a registration freeze put in place. The season is postponed until June 1, pending any changes to the latest COVID-19 updates from the state government.