Funseekers Day Camp (for ages 5-13) is THE go-to camp for an exciting summer of fun! Choose between our original north side location at the Wagner Community Center and our beautiful south side location at the Eldridge Park Recreation Building.
Let our experienced, enthusiastic, and highly trained staff lead your child through a safe and engaging summer. We have small groups, low camper to staff ratios, and great indoor and outdoor spaces for our many well-planned activities. Funseekers Day Camp is safe, convenient, affordable and will follow all CDC and IDPH Guidelines. After Camp Care is also available at both locations. With no field trips or pool days, camp activities will include games with physical distancing, arts and crafts, exercise, brain games and more. Masks and hand sanitizer will be incorporated into the day as recommended by the CDC and IDPH.
Activities will be set-up to social distance participants as much as possible. However, children and staff will be considered close contact with one another due to the nature of the program. Close contact is defined by the CDC as someone who was within 6 feet of a person for at least 15 minutes over the course of a 24 hour period. If there is a positive test for COVID-19 in the program, all staff and participants will need to follow the CDC Guidelines and quarantine.
Camp Sessions & Locations
- AGES: 5–13 (as of June 7)
- FEE: Funseekers Day Camp: $200R/$245NR per week session.
- After Camp Care: $75R/$90NR per week session
- Funseekers Day Camp Drop off time is 7:30-9 a.m. We will not accept campers after 9 a.m. Pick up time is 2:45-3:00p.m., early pick-up is not allowed.
- After Camp Care is 3:00 – 6:00 pm.
- The deadline for camp registration, withdrawals and changes is 9 a.m. on Monday the week before each two week session begins.
Campers: What to Bring
- FACE COVERING/MASK: All campers will be required to bring and wear a face covering. Indoors: face coverings will need to remain on unless the camper is eating or drinking. Outdoors: face coverings will need to remain on unless the camper is eating or drinking, taking a mask break or actively participating in sports.
- BIN OR LAUNDRY BASKET: This will be used for campers to keep ALL their belongings in while at camp. All bins/baskets should be plastic.
- LUNCH: Should be fully disposable.
- SNACK: Should be fully disposable.
- WATER BOTTLES: Campers should bring enough water to last them for the entire day.
- BEACH TOWEL OR BLANKET: For campers to sit on while outside.
- SUNSCREEN: Campers are responsible for applying their own sunscreen at designated times throughout the day.
- BACKPACK (OPTIONAL): May be brought if your child needs to store extra clothes, books or other personal items.
**CAMPERS NEED TO BRING ALL THEIR BELONGINGS HOME AT THE END OF EACH DAY**
Please retain your returned check or receipt/confirmation for tax purposes. A year-end tax statement will be furnished upon request by calling (630) 993-8927. Elmhurst Park District tax I.D. # is 36-6005-865.