East End Pool
2020 Pool Passes are on sale now. Pre-season discount available through May 22!
East End Pool, located in East End Park, offers seasonal aquatic opportunities.
- Visit Pool Memberships for information on summer Pool Memberships, Punch Cards and daily rates.
- Swim Lessons and various Aquatic Programs are available for all ages.
- East End is available during the summer season for Pool Birthday Parties and Private Pool Rentals.
- Pool Rules & Frequently Asked Questions.
The District's lifeguard staff is trained under the Starfish Aquatics Starguard Lifeguard Program. The guard staff must complete and pass a 25-hour training program which includes lifeguard rescue skills, emergency procedures and community CPR. The guards must also attend weekly in-service training sessions and participate in surprise simulations. Throughout the season, reviewers from Starfish Aquatics conduct three unannounced visits to audit staff performance.
East End Pool Features
- Zero depth wading pool with tot slide
- Four 25 yard lap swim lanes available during open swim
- One drop slide
- One 1-meter diving board
- One 3-meter diving board
- Separate 12 foot deep diving well
- Concessions and vending area
- Eating areas
- Lounge chair areas
- Family change area
- Locker rooms with showers
- An ADA-accessible aquatic lift
Elmhurst Park District reserves the right to cancel or close due to mechanical problems, low attendance, or negative weather issues:
- Any situation arises that would jeopardize the public health or safety of patrons in attendance.
- The air temperature drops below 65 degrees.
- If lightning and/or thunder is in the area, the pool deck will be cleared and will not reopen until no lighting or thunder has been present for 30 minutes. If conditions force two consecutive 30 minute closures, or an all clear has not been given for ninety minutes, the facility will be closed.
If the facility is required to close, staff will update the Rainout Line.
Available Spring 2020.