Smalley Pool is scheduled to open Saturday, June 19.
- $60 Residents/$120 Non-Residents per person.
- Passes will be available to purchase online - no lines and no waiting!
- ID cards are not needed at time of registration
- Photo ID cards can be taken at the pools this year when they open.
- Passes are issued per person, ages 2 and up.
- Questions? Use our Contact Form to email Registration or call (630) 993-8900
Punch Cards and Daily Rates
|Punch Cards - Available at the pools||Fee|
|Resident 20 Swim Punch Card||$140|
|Resident Senior (Age 62+) 20 Swim Punch Card||$112|
|Resident Youth (Ages 2-15)||$8|
|Resident Adult (Ages 16-61)||$9|
|Resident Senior (Ages 62+)||$7|
|Non-Resident Youth (Ages 2-15)||$10|
|Non-Resident Adult (Ages 16-61)||$12|
|Non-Resident Seniors (Ages 62+)||$10|
What to Expect
- An expanded schedule - no reservations required!
- Lounge chairs will be available at both pools
- Sliding and diving boards will be available
- Face coverings are optional if you are fully vaccinated and required if you are not vaccinated, unless engaged in a swimming activity
Smalley Pool Schedule
|Season - Sat. June 19-Sun. Aug. 15|
|Monday-Sunday||10 a.m.-6 p.m.||Open Swim|
|Sunday, July 4||Noon-5 p.m.|
Hours are subject to change and weather permitting. Please check the Rainout Line/App for weather related updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
General Pool Rules & Information
The District's lifeguard staff is trained under the Starguard Elite Lifeguard Program. The guard staff must complete and pass a 25-hour training program which includes lifeguard rescue skills, emergency procedures and community CPR. The guards must also attend weekly in-service training sessions and participate in surprise simulations. Throughout the season, auditors from Starguard Elite conduct three unannounced visits to audit staff performance. View the Pool Rules. Pool features include:
- Zero depth pool to 12 feet
- Children's spray area with one Raindrop water feature, one Umbrella Jet water feature, two Pools & Falls water feature, Whale and Frog water feature, five Geysers water feature
- One water slide
- One 1-meter diving board
Elmhurst Park District reserves the right to cancel or close due to mechanical problems, low attendance, or negative weather issues:
- Any situation arises that would jeopardize the public health or safety of patrons in attendance.
- The air temperature drops below 65 degrees.
- If lightning and/or thunder is in the area, the pool deck will be cleared and will not reopen until no lighting or thunder has been present for 30 minutes. If conditions force two consecutive 30 minute closures, or an all clear has not been given for ninety minutes, the facility will be closed.
If the facility is required to close, staff will update the Rainout Line.