Three lighted sled hills are available for use at Berens Park, Crestview Park, and Eldridge Park depending on appropriate snow conditions. A fourth accessible junior hill is also available at Ben Allison Park . At lighted sled hills, lights turn on around 4 p.m. and the sled hill will close at 11 p.m. daily.
Status of each of the sled hills will be communicated during the winter via the Rainout Hotline.
Sled Hill Etiquette:
- Danger – use sled hill at own risk.
- Users assume full responsibility for determining if conditions are safe for sledding.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for children. No supervision provided.
- Use caution when sledding and be considerate to others.
- Only the following devices are allowed on the sled hill: plastic sleds, tubes and saucers. All other devices are prohibited.
- Use sled hill walkways only when returning to the top of the hill.
- Sledding is a hazardous activity and presents substantial risk.
- Sledding is only permitted in designated areas and on side of hill designated for sledding.