Hop on over to the baseball fields at Berens Park this year for our annual egg hunt! Join in a mad dash to collect prize-filled eggs and visit with the Easter Bunny. Adults must accompany children and don’t forget to bring your basket!
Ages 2-10. Registration required.
Date and Time: Berens Park, Saturday, April 8. Two sessions, 8-9 am and 9:30-10:30 am, see schedules below. Note: the 9:30-10:30 am time slot is full.
Location: Berens Park baseball fields, 493 N. Oaklawn Avenue.
Parking: At Berens Park's east and west parking lots.
Schedule for 8-9 am Egg Hunt
- 8-8:45am: Arrive to Berens Park, take pictures with the Bunny, visit our food truck and sponsors, and find your field.
- 8:45-8:55am: Check-in and line up according to age (Please see our Event Map for reference).
- 8:55am: Egg Hunt Begin
Schedule for 9:30-10:30 am Egg Hunt
- 9:30-10:15 am: Arrive to Berens Park, take pictures with the Bunny, visit our food truck and sponsors, and find your field.
- 10:15-10:25am: Check-in and line up according to age (Please see our Event Map for reference).
- 10:25am: Egg Hunt Begins!
Stick around for the Doggie Eggstravaganza at 11 am when the hunt goes to the dogs. The dog egg hunt will be south of The Hub. No registration required. All dogs must be kept on a non-retractable leash (max 6 feet), be current on all vaccinations, and visibly wear tags. No prong collars please. Dog must be accompanied by at least one person age 16+.
This event is outdoors and held rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, please check the Rainout Line. Updates will also be posted on the website and the Elmhurst Park District Facebook page.