Stop in at Wagner Community Center today and get help verifying your ActiveNet Account before Winter Program Registration opens December 9!
Elmhurst Park District is launching a new registration software, ActiveNet, this fall. Account verification and set-up will open to Park District users on November 1, 2023. The ActiveNet software will replace the Park District's current software and be used for program registration, pass memberships and facility reservations.
Park District users can come in and receive help from staff with updating and verifying their accounts on select days in November.
- Wagner Community Center: November 1, 8, 15, 29, 4-7 pm
- Kies Recreation Center
- Friday, November 10, 10 am-Noon (during Bingo)
- Friday, November 17, 11 am-2 pm (during the luncheon)
- Courts Plus
- Tuesday, November 7, 5-7 pm
- Tuesday, November 14, 10 am-Noon
- Tuesday, November 28, Noon-2 pm