Host your special event at everybody's favorite summer spot - the pool!
The Elmhurst Park District's two outdoor pools, East End and Norman P. Smalley, are available after hours for private rentals to meet all your party needs. Private Pool Rentals include:
- Exclusive use of the facility including spacious eating areas, lawns and water features including slides and diving boards (Does not include Tot Pool at East End).
- Pool Management and Lifeguard Staff on duty to ensure a safe environment.
- Staff will greet you and your guests and ensure that everything runs smoothly during your rental.
- The option of bringing your own beverages and food. Alcohol and glass bottles are not allowed.
- East End Pool: 8:30-10:30 p.m.
- Norman P. Smalley Pool: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Rentals must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
Call (630) 993-4724 or email the Facility Supervisor - Aquatics for more information.
Private Pool Rental fees are for the two hour timeslot. A non–refundable $50 deposit is due at the time of the booking. The remaining fees must be paid at least 10 days in advance.
|East End Pool||$550||$687|
|Norman P. Smalley Pool||$400||$500|
Private Pool Rentals require adult supervision ratios as follows:
- Children ages 6 and under = 1 adult: 5 children
- Children ages 6 and up = 1 adult: 10 children
- Group leader to participant ratios are enforced at all times. Failure to provide adequate supervisor and comply with pool rules may result in loss of pool use privileges for that day.