Host your special event at everybody's favorite summer spot - the pool! The Elmhurst Park District's two outdoor pools, East End and Norman P. Smalley, are available after hours for private rentals for family reunions, sports team parties, Girl Scout and Cub Scout parties and corporate events. Private Pool Rentals include:
- Private access to the entire facility for you and your guests
- Pool Management and Lifeguard Staff on duty
- The option of bringing your own beverages and food. Alcohol and glass bottles of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- East End Pool: 8:30-10:30 p.m.
- Norman P. Smalley Pool: 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- Rentals must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
Call (630) 993-4724 or email aquatics [at] epd.org for more information. Please Note: If/when special events are scheduled, pool rentals will not be available.
Private Pool Rental fees are for the two hour timeslot for up to 100 guests. For every guest over 100 a fee of $7.00 will be charged per person. Please Note: The Kiddie Pool at East End is able to be added on to the rental fee for $30.00.
|East End Pool||$500||$625|
|Norman P. Smalley||$400||$500|
To book a pool rental, fill out a Private Pool Rental Application and email it to aquatics [at] epd.org or drop it off at the Wagner Community Center. Call (630) 993-4724 or email aquatics [at] epd.org for more information.