Ben Allison Park features a playground and an accessible junior sled hill. A paved pathway connects the playground and West Avenue to the Illinois Prairie Path.
Features & Amenities
Originally known as the Scott Street Playground, the 1.3 acres of park was leased from the City of Elmhurst in 1949 and developed in 1950. The area was renamed for former mayor Ben Allison (1957-61) in 1964. In 1981, the City of Elmhurst donated the original parcel plus an additional 1.45 acres of land to the Park District. The playground was last renovated in 2023.