Sustainable revenue strategies and funding options
- Goal 1: Develop strategies to improve financial sustainability.
- Goal 2: Seek alternate sources of revenue.
Tactic 1: Improve capital and asset management planning (Targeted Completion Date-July 2022)
- Researched and reviewed capital and asset management planning processes at other government agencies and Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) best practices for capital and asset management planning (Spring 2022)
- Utilizing the research, began an evaluation of current capital and asset management planning process to determine strengths and areas to improve (Spring 2022)
Tactic 2: Communicate the District’s financial condition and future outlook and the resulting impact on the ability to address community priorities (Targeted Completion Date-December 2022)
- Compiled list of metrics for reporting on the District’s financial condition, future outlook, and benefits provided to the community along with potential methods for communicating data (Spring 2022)
- Inventorying available data to begin reporting (or track in the future) and developing a communications timeline (Spring 2022)